InfoJobs Australia understands that working and being able to pay your way is just as important for you as studying, improving your English and getting an extra qualification.
Therefore InfoJobs Australia has partnered with Future Academy. Future Academy is an Australian College offering a flexible study schedule that can be adjusted to your level of English and work requirements.
Future Academy (FA)
- FA is registered by the Australian Government as a provider of specialised educational courses for international students and domestic students. By enrolling in one of their international student courses you can qualify for an Australian Student Visa and work in Australia for up to 20 hours a week whilst studying a course that can lead to full time employment.
- FA is Accredited by the Australian Government to issue the key document – Confirmation of Enrolment (COE). Obtaining this document allows international students to come to Australia under a Student Visa (Subclass 500) enabling the student to work up to 20 hours paid work per week;
- FA have a simple and easy enrolment process to enter into any one of their International Student Courses.
- 4 campuses
- SYDNEY – Level 4, 32 York St, Sydney CBD, NSW 2000
- SYDNEY – 6 Fetherstone Street, Bankstown NSW 2200
- PERTH – 22 Russell St, Morley WA 6062
- BRISBANE- 26 Edgar Street, Bowen Hills, Queensland
- Flexible study schedule that can be adjusted to your work requirements;
- Unique study program designed to meet your level of English (from basic to fluent English);
- Broad program of study that is relevant and enhances most career paths.
– Lowest Price Guaranteed: Course Price: AU$5900 Total Per Year – Tuition fees only
– Payment Plan: 12 payments of AU$492
– 1st Payment: AU$492 required to facilitate and obtain documentation to apply for an Australian Visa
– After arrival in Australia: 11 monthly payments of AU$492
What is the process to study in Australia?
InfoJobs Australia makes the whole course enrolment process easy. We provide personalised support and information in your language and in English, as well as help you through each stage of your enrolment as follows:
- Send us your Enquiry.
- One of our consultants will contact you within 1 business day. This consultant will be your InfoJobs Coordinator throughout the entire enrolment and job process.
- Complete our enrolment form into a Future Academy course of your choice.
- You will receive a Letter of Offer and invoice from Future Academy Australia.
- You pay the first instalment of your course fees AU$492
- You will then receive an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) from Future Academy via email. THIS IS THE KEY DOCUMENT FOR YOU TO OBTAIN A STUDENT VISA AND A PERMIT TO WORK 20 HOURS A WEEK.
- InfoJobs Australia will initiate the application for your Student Visa – Please note you will be required to provide further documentation.
- Once you have received your Student Visa, InfoJobs Australia will start preparing your Resume/CVand Job Search Strategy.
Why wait? Fast track your Australian career by sending us your enquiry today. In 1 business day you will be on your way to making your Australian dream a reality.
As soon as you receive your Overseas Student Visa your InfoJobs Coordinator will prepare the next stage of your journey:
Why is a professional resume important to work in Australia?
In Australia, the most critical career document you will need is a professionally written and presented Resume.
Australian employers use this document to decide whom they want to interview; and it’s at this stage when most International candidates will be unsuccessful. They fail because the job application is poorly written, poorly presented, and lacks all the elements of a winning pitch.
As part of our service, all InfoJobs Australia candidates are provided a Personalised English Resume.
What is involved in developing a Personalised English Resume/CV
Your InfoJobs Australia Coordinator will prepare and coordinate your Personalised English Resume, which is more than just an English translation of your current resume or CV.
We ensure it has all the necessary information and right presentation to maximise your chances for a job interview.
- A translator will translate your current Resume,
- Our team of copywriters will write and edit your resume and provide you with a winning cover letter template for you to customise to each job.
- Our Human Resource team will structure your resume to a professional standard and ensure it carries all the important job criteria needed to apply for an Australian job.
- And when combined with your Job Search Strategy, you will have a winning approach.
As soon as your Personalised English Resume is completed and ready for the Australian jobs market, your InfoJobs Australia coordinator will create your Job Search Strategy report.
What is a Job Search Strategy?
The Job Search Strategy is a comprehensive report prepared by InfoJobs Australia on your behalf, as it is specifically targeted to your work preferences. The Job Search Strategy is a major advantage for international job seekers because it provides vital information and tactics for you to successfully become employed and to work in Australia.
The benefits of having your Job Search Strategy report are:
- Tailor made for you. Based on the information outlined in your Resume
- Identifies your skills and preferences, then matches these attributes to Australian employment opportunities.
- Contains all important information about your chosen field of work in Australia.
- Includes an analysis of your employment prospects matched to your chosen field of work.
- Provides you details of all relevant Australian employers actively seeking candidates in your work preferences.
- Incorporates the contact details of key industry representatives and associations to increase your job networks.
- Lists all job platform sites in Australia.
- Lists all relevant Australian employment agencies and their contact details.
InfoJobs Australia does all the heavy lifting for you. We research, plan and prepare your personalised Australian Job Search Strategy tailored to your circumstances, skills and career. We combine our 20 years of Australian job placement expertise with our proven job search strategies to maximise your opportunities.
InfoJobs Australia supports and provides you all the tools and advice you need to successfully make your Australian dream become a reality, even before you arrive in Australia.
Make an enquiry to InfoJobs Australia today and discover your new life in Australia tomorrow.